Wizards and Witches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wizards and Witches

Create a character, bring them in and make some magic!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Guardians   Guardians EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Where were the guardians? They had to be somewhere... The only one Elina and Daivya had been able to find was Kyara, of the Water. Frustrated, Elina drummed her fingers.

"Well, if you're that irritated, go out and find this Angra person." Daivya muttered.

"Daivya, how am I supposed to do that? You know as well as I that his name hasn't been heard since that one night. Now all I hear about is Saradol."

"Saradol? Why did you not tell me about Saradol?" Daivya rose up and stuck his nose in Elina's face.

"Daivya," Elina said gravely, "I think it may be time to disappear."

"Disappear?"

"I don't like the sound of Angra or Saradol. We need to go into hiding. The other guardians are gone, or hiding themselves. We're next."

Daivya didn't need to ask what Elina meant by "next."
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/LoZ_Seasons/index.php?act=idx
Angra
Angra

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:34 am

Zayd teleported to the front of the masters temple. "Well I could have teleported right in side but where is the fun in that I must say." Zayd said to him self "Well here we go. Lets get the masters power for my self." Zayd said again to him self. Zayd walked right in and yelled "Here I come Master ready or not! Well lets go find her"
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:53 am

Daivya was thinking when he felt a foreign presence. He sped to Elina, but suddenly he was stuck in the air. "Go, Daivya. Run. Hide. Don't let him find you. I love you. Go." Elina's voice resounded around him. Tears streaming, he turned and fled. "I love you too, you cocky idiot."

Elina's cheeks were lined with tears. She wasn't going without a fight, and Daivya had her amulet, which held the only way to kill her. "Enter. I know why you have come. But I must tell you, you cannot fully succeed."
Back to top Go down
Angra
Angra

Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:40 pm

"Oh you do now. Well I know the only way to get you to come out of hiding." Zayd said. Zayd teleported right in front of Daivya said "Hello" and tryed to grab his tale.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:08 pm

((OOC)) thank you.

((IC)) Daivya heard Zayd teleport in and made himself invisible, swooping around to avoid capture. He realized he was now wasting his time. He propelled himself away, still invisible and the medallion, shrunk by Elina, swinging invisibly from his neck.

Elina sent her voice through the temple. "I do not hide, Angra. Come and speak with me."
Back to top Go down
Angra
Angra

Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:11 pm

Zayd saw that Daivya went invisible and said "Well well you have tricks so do I." Then Zayd teleported to where Elina was and asked "Why do you want to talk? I just want your powers and then to kill you so you won't be a bother to my plans." Zayd looked around the room and looked for any body or thing that might hurt him or aid in her escaping him.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:32 pm

Elina smiled gravely. "Kill me? You cannot kill me. My amulet is the only thing that has the power to kill me. In fact, my amulet has most of my powers." She smiled triumphantly. "The most you can do now is to imprison me."
Back to top Go down
Angra
Angra

Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Zayd thought to him self "That small dragon must have the amulet of which she speeks." Zayd said "Well if I must take you captive then I will do it." Zayd trys to hit Elina over the head and trying to knock her out.

Last edited by Angra on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:03 pm

Elina caught him before he could touch her. "Oh, just because my amulet has my power and I don't have my amulet, doesn't mean I am without power." The hand blocking Zayd's grip got hotter. Her other hand shot a blast of ice crystals at him.
Back to top Go down
Angra
Angra

Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Zayd deflected the ice crystals that were coming at him with his arm. He felt the heat and pulled his arm away before he got burned. "Fine if you want to fight I am happy to oblige." Zayd said. Zayd teleported behind Elina and grabed her by the neck.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:22 am

Elina clenched her teeth. She transformed into a poisonous snake and writhed until she was free. On the ground, she transformed into a leopard. "Let's see what magics you know," she growled. "Obviously Dark Magic, which means I counter with Light." She let out a roar; her mouth seemed to hold the sun in it, it was so bright a light.
Back to top Go down
Angra
Angra

Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:54 am

Zayd knew what she was going to do and turned in to a gigantic dragon. He used his tail to come from behind the master and wrapped his tail around the body then the mouth and held the mouth tightly closed so that the light could not get out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizards and Witches :: Guardian Areas :: Master's Temple-
Jump to: